The Day to Day excitement of Anthony Brown

Sunday, March 13, 2005

Countdown

I love being on Countdown. That means having to wait to do something that you are really looking forward to. I am on countdown at the moment to going to Japan. I havent read any info about Tokyo for a few weeks now, as I feel I have done enough research now until i get on the plane and start reading Rough Guide or whatever book I buy at the airport.

Added to the count down excitement is the bidding for a car on ebay excitement. I am adhereing to a bidding plan so top secert it cannot be written here for fear of getting into the wrong hands (loose lips sink ships). Anyway me and John had a good lads Saturday morning when we drove to Stanstead to look at an old (but in very good nick) Toyota Landcruiser the last of the 60 series if that means anything to you. I dont understand how a 15 year old car can have only covered 60,000 miles but this one has.

Sorry I posted my picture twice. Anyway I think its time to open my blog to all who would like to read it.

See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home