The Day to Day excitement of Anthony Brown

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

No Posts

Ok so its been a while since my last post I know.

So whats new??

Well theres a new guy in town his name is Geoff. Just like the old Geoff he lives in Woodstock but the new Geoff likes to get pissed more and works out a lot. Other than that there are not too many differences that I have noticed yet. However as the new Geoff keeps saying new Geoff new danger!!

Other than that I have started my Landcruiser Veg oil conversion. I reckon I should be finished in the next few days so I will let you all know how it has gone once it is finished.

I am in the process of booking our Canoe trip to Canada which takes place in mid September.

That’s it really, oh I gave Anna my cold.

Oh yeah I have a problem with Greenpeace which I will explain in another post.

1 Comments:

Blogger Custom Made said...

yes your gas guzzling 4x4 is ruining our environment!!!

6:33 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home