The Day to Day excitement of Anthony Brown

Thursday, March 17, 2005

Stuff thats going on

1. My boss is back from the big fibreoptic show of the year, he seems to be full of ideas that are bound to mean more work for me.

2. Both me and Anna have nasty colds that we got from Rambos Kids

3. Rambo is due home on Saturday - Yes no more baby sitting.

4. I am going to Wales on Sunday to ride my Motorbike.

5. Ideas of buying a Landcruiser are out the window at present due to the high insurance costs, £800 + tpft.

6. Its thursday so its down the pub for lunch.

7. Hair cut and last round of Baby sitting tonight.

8. Had a double mad rush to send of entries to this years welsh 2 day enduro, 450 spaces about 3000 people who want to entry (fingers crossed).

9. Watched I robot last night.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anthony Brown said...

thanks

8:37 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home