The Day to Day excitement of Anthony Brown

Tuesday, May 03, 2005

One wedding and two BBQs

Well what a good bank holiday, It started on saturday with Mike and Megans wedding in Rockingham Castle, The whole day was superb and wasnt spoilt by the usual religous bullshit that can sometimes be asscioated with weddings. The canopies were great and so was the wedding cake ( top Layer traditional, middle layer Sponge; bottom layer carrot and a couple of chocolate cakes in case you didnt like any). I liked them all and tryed them all at least once!!!!

Sunday was a BBQ round at Dave and Erini's which was all good and followed by a bit of bowling at the kassam stadium where Anna bowled her first ever strike (WooHoo) and I won my first ever match.

Then Monday what can I say, an afternoon round at Ians with Taff at the BBQ. Not even a light shower could dampen the spirits. All good but now back at work. At least its a short week.

Oh I nearly forgot Anna's Weasels moved house this weekend form the Patio to a new custom made position on the path.

2 Comments:

Blogger Custom Made said...

Follow the weeeeeezel

6:21 AM

 
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The information here is great. I will invite my friends here.

Thanks

11:07 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home