The Day to Day excitement of Anthony Brown

Monday, April 04, 2005

TokyoTokyoTokyo

Well here I am in Tokyo trying to type on a really wierd keyboard.

What can I say everything is different, I have walked so far today that my feet will probably fall off tonight. We are really staring to get the hang off stuff here now and today have visited some really cool stuff. I am particulary taken with the aray of old skool Jap bikes, most off which seem to have hand made swing arms and KandN filters as standard.

Had some good tempura for lunch (did not go to much on the octopus though) and had a coffee in the starbucks where they secretly filmed the road crossing scence in Lost in Translation. I can see why bill murray felt so out of place.

Thats it for now more later.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home