The Day to Day excitement of Anthony Brown

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

You forcoffee

Rambo is home and he almost looks Indonessian. The best present he brought me home wasnt the fake Oakley's oh no. It was the special Coffee that he gave me. This Coffee seems to have a very strange effect, last night it made me fell like licking the windows and I was very hungry after drinking it. Seems strange !!!

Mind you after hearing some of Rambos stories of the aftermarth of the Tsumami I am not surprised the people need to drink special coffee. It was the picture of the large boat on the house 7kms from the sea that brought it all home to me.

Anyway fair play to Nobes for going out there in the first place, I know he is glad to be back. Anyone who thinks when you go away to work you are on a jolly has never worked away from home for any large amount of time.

1 Comments:

Blogger Custom Made said...

You are a window licker!

6:09 AM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home